The Faculty of Arts and Sciences offers programs leading to the following degrees:
- Master of Arts:
American Studies, Anthropology, Biology, Chemistry, and History
- Master of Science:
Applied Science, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science (including specializations in computational operations research and computational science), Psychological Sciences, and Physics
- Master of Public Policy
- Doctor of Philosophy:
American Studies, Anthropology, Applied Science, Computer Science (including a specialization in computational science), History, and Physics (including a specialization in computational science)
- Combined Degrees:
M.A. in American Studies/J.D. from the School of Law
M.S. in Chemistry/Ph.D. in Applied Science
M.P.P./J.D. from the School of Law
M.P.P./M.B.A. from the Mason School of Business
M.P.P./M.Ed. from the School of Education
M.P.P./Ed.D. from the School of Education
M.P.P./Ph.D. from the School of Education
M.P.P./M.S. in Computational Operations Research
M.P.P./M.S. or M.P.P./Ph.D. in Marine Science
William & Mary’s other graduate and professional schools offer programs leading to the following degrees:
- School of Law: J.D. and LL.M. in the American Legal System
- Mason School of Business: Full-time M.B.A/Flex M.B.A., Executive M.B.A., M.Acc., M.S.
- School of Education: M.Ed., M.A.Ed., Ed.S., Ed.D., Ph.D.
- School of Marine Science: M.A., M.S. and Ph.D. Marine Science
- Combined Degrees: J.D./M.B.A. and M.B.A./M.Acc.